Tuesday, December 20, 2011

{countdown to christmas: buffalo check}

Happy Tuesday Friends!

I've spent the better part of the day un-packing our bags from our fun week back home!  And now I feel like it's REALLY Christmas time.  There's just something special about being with your family and friends that really makes it feel like the holidays.  So glad we could get away to see everyone, even if time went all too fast...

This week since I'm still rollin' in all the holiday spirit, and checking off things on my to-do list.

I'm featuring one of my favorite classic fabrics.  it just so happens to be plaid.

Christmas isn't complete without a little Buffalo Check Plaid. It's just so classic and timeless ...I really never get sick of looking at it.  Too me, a dark navy blue, brown, green, or the classic red buffalo check just screams cozy wintertime fabulous-ness!   











Hummm....I wonder if it's too late to add a buffalo check flannel blanket to my Christmas list? ;)

Hope you all have had a wonderful Tuesday- talk to y'all again tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...