Wednesday, November 30, 2011

{wiww}

Happy Wednesday Friends!

I'm linking up with Lindsey again for another week of outfit accountability....and I've recently realized (since the weather has gotten colder) that I'm sort of obsessed with wearing dresses + leggings + boots.  It super comfy and gives me a little extra usage out of my otherwise summer-y dresses.

(I'm not sure why my middle picture is so blurry....just ignore it)

mustard cardi: jcp
dress: jcp outlet
leggings: new york & co.
boots: wally {although you already know that since I wear these nearly every week :)}
turquoise necklace : my creation {i noticed anthro is selling something very similar...how dare they copy me! ;) }
silver cuff: gifted from my design friend in Montana. LOVE it.

Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday, Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Wow really cute. I have an outfit like this pinned. Maby you would like my giveaway?

    http://1momma3boys.blogspot.com/2011/11/giveaway-time.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm actually not wearing my Wally boots this week and couldn't believe it when I did my post, I practically live in them puppies! Love your outfit by the way :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...