Wednesday, November 23, 2011

{wiww}

Sorry I don't have much for WIWW this week: to be quite honest, I forget to even get pictures of myself before I get the day started.  So anyways- only one measly outfit this week and one horrible picture of myself- please don't judge. I probably should have cropped off my head! ;)

anyways. the dets.

cardi: Target
tee: Target
skinnies: Gap - these jeans are getting so baggy in the knees? anybody else have that problem with Gap jeans?
boots- you already know! ;)
long necklace: Cowgirl Cottage! My fave.

Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving tomorrow, this year I'm especially grateful for the wonderful opportunities this little ol' blog has given me! So, for everyone who's ever taken the time to read a post on my blog and/or commented- thank you. Y'all have made my life a little sweeter, I'm thankful for your friendship!

And in honor of the biggest shopping weekend of the season, I'm offering 30% off everything in my etsy shop! Use the code: THANKFUL to get your discount! Sale runs until Saturday!

xxoo
Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...