Wednesday, November 16, 2011

{wiww}

Happy Wednesday Friends! It's the middle of week, so you know I'm linking up with Lindsey from the Pleated Poppy for another week of outfit inspiration!

First off, I got to admit, this outfit is a little "out there" for me.... I tried the tunic with leggings combo and I'm still undecided on it.

 Secondly, I hardly ever wear my hair in a pony....but we ran out of time this day for hair, so a side braid and messy pony did the trick.  I tried to "dress up" the pony by adding the dangly earrings....see below.

Lastly, I haven't worn this tunic since I was 6 mo. pregnant ( I still don't know what I was thinking wearing such a bold print when I was at my largest?), so it's rather large and baggy now and to be honest with y'all I did not wear this outfit out of our house- the only person that saw me in this get-up was our 1 year old, and he doesn't speak so he couldn't tell me if it was completely horrific....so the verdict is still out! 

If it is completely horrific, I plan on deleting this post, never to be seen again! ;)


tunic - target
leggings- dillards
belt- local boutique
boots- wally
gold dangle earrings- von maur
gold pendant necklace- local boutique

Hope y'all are having a wonderful Wednesday!

5 comments:

  1. I think you look adorable! I love the tunic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, it's cute! I have a six month old and have planning on getting my tunics from pregnancy out and reworking them with a belt. That is, I keep planning it and the babe keeps waking right before I can work out an outfit. lol but yours is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't delete this post. I think it's a cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hardly ever wear my hair up as well...only around the house when I'm going to bed. But there are so many cute things on Pinterest to do with hair that I want to try to break out of my comfort zone! I love what you did!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's super cute!!! You should definitely wear it again OUT OF THE HOUSE :)

    I love that tunic, the print is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...