Wednesday, November 9, 2011

{wiww}

Happy Wednesday Everyone, I'm linking up with Lindsey from the Pleated Poppy  and Momma Go Round for another fun week of outfit inspiration!

I pulled this Banana Republic blazer out of the depths of my closet, it was smashed between clothes that I no longer wear since I left the working world...I actually forgot I even had it!

My mom bought this for me (along with some nice black pants and another grey blazer) as my college graduation gift, otherwise I do not normally shop at Banana.  However, my momma is a huge Banana shopper, I'm pretty sure half her clothes are from there....she's banana-a-holic!

Anyways, back to my outfit:



Black Blazer: Banana Republic
Jeggings: Target
White cami: New York  & Co.
Black boots: Target
Turquoise Bauble Necklace: made myself, would you like a tutorial for it?
Silver Cuff Bracelet: gift from the interior designers in Big Sky Montana
Earrings: Von Maur

It's definitely not my typical "stay at home" mom outfit, but it kept me warm and made me feel sort of fancy for the day...and who doesn't like feeling a little fancy? ;)

Hope you all are having a wonderful Wednesday! Thanks for stopping by, come see me again next week!

xo
lesley

pleated poppy

Momma Go Round

10 comments:

  1. Cute look, love the necklace-yes give a tutorial and link to where you can get the beads! Thanks, Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Stephanie, I'll try to whip up a tutorial asap! You won't believe how easy it was! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that necklace and the outfit looks sharp! That is definitely NOT my stay at home outfits but you have inspired me!!!

    paige

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love black and Turquoise together, they are my go to colors

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute!! You can never go wrong with a good black blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit!! Love the necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute outfit!!! It is nice to feel "fancy" while at home!!! Love the necklace!!

    Shelley @ Farmhouse Fancy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit- Love the blazer!
    Sometimes even us SAHM's need to feel fancy :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely LOVE the outfit and necklace. Have been looking for a way to pull off the black blazer!!!!

    Can't wait for the tutorial on the DIY necklace!! :D

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the necklace, I want to make one too!

      Delete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...