Wednesday, November 2, 2011

{wiww}

Happy Wednesday Friends, it's the middle of the week so you know what that means....I'm linking up with Lindsey from the Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday.

Thankfully Texas has finally been getting some colder weather (as in less than 90+ degrees)  so I broke out my favorite blue checked flannel shirt from last year....the only problem was that it was a bit baggy and frumpy looking. So I paired it up with a cardi and my skinny belt, and they seemed to do the trick, goodbye frumpy!

Sorry you are seeing my black jeggings + camel boots again this week....I can't stop wearing this combination.  I'm sort of ashamed to admit this, but I paid $7.00 for these boots.  Needless to say, I think I've gotten my money out of them. :)


Grey Cardi: Target
Blue Flannel: Old Navy
Jeggings: Target
Belt: Forever 21
Boots: Wally


That's all I got for ya this week, hope y'all are having a great day!

Don't forget to comment below and let me know where I can come visit you this week...I love seeing what other momma's are wearing! :)

3 comments:

  1. Love it all! I think I wear jeggings and boots more than anything else, too!

    totalbassetcase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This may be my fave outfit of the day (while browsing through WIWW posts). It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there!!! Cute as always!! Love that you belted your tops!!! Come by and see me at farmhouse fancy!!! Have a great day!!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...