Monday, November 21, 2011

{dining rooms}

In honor of this Thanksgiving holiday week. I'm posting pictures of some of my favorite dining rooms!  Thanksgiving is the one day of the year that your dining room gets the most loving. Our family usually sits around my grandma's table all day long, eating, playing games, and visiting. Although I say usually, because  this year will be a little different since we live 12 hours from home now, we are actually hosting Thanksgiving at our house with some of our family coming to visit us this week! I'm so excited for their arrival- it's going to be super fun week!

Which reminds me-- I really need to start learning how to cook....haha! Luckily my mother-in-law will be here to assist in the kitchen! :)


I'm loving the very traditional dining table and chandy, paired with the relaxed slip covered chairs.  It really looks like a table that you could sit around and play games at all day long. hello perfect thanksgiving day table and chairs.

One of my favorite "decorated" Thanksgiving table-scape.  I'm loving the non-traditional color palate.  Forget the reds and oranges.  Switch it up with some green, gold, and lavender.

This dining room makes me so jealous...it's almost too perfect.  I might have to switch up that brand-new-perfect looking table with an antique piece, so when it gets a little dung up by our family I don't feel so guilty.


The relaxed setting of this table is maybe more my style.....Love the mix-match seating options, except I sorta feel bad for the person who gets that stool...its cute for a picture, but not practical.  I don't know about you, but my back would be killing me.
Lastly, a classy room, without that "stuffy" feeling that dining rooms often have.


Hope your Monday is off to a great start! I'm going to go pour myself another cup of coffee, you should too! ;)

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...