Wednesday, November 16, 2011

{hide}

I bet most of you don't know this, but a long time ago I worked/lived in Big Sky Montana for a summer.  It was such a wonderful experience for me for so many reasons, but most importantly (from a design stand point) it's where I learned my love of cowhide!

As you all know "hairy hide" as they called it out there, is h-o-t right now! What used to be a stereotypical "western" design element is now a go-to for pretty much any style out there!






I think this rug is especially beautiful...
and this room is my fave...love the feminine white bedding (mr. cattlebuyer and I just got a comforter very similiar to this)  mixed with the brassy accents and the layered rugs
 

so, I want to know, what are your feelings on the cowhide trend?  yay or nay?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...