Monday, November 7, 2011

{fall-ish rooms}

Monday, so nice to see you again.

My nugget apparently didn't get the time change memo over the weekend, I'm starting off a little sloooowww today....

I may or may not have drank my weight in coffee and it's only 10 am. whoops.

but if you are like me and your eyes are little groggy, these pretty rooms may help you wake up:

Ellen Degeneres and Portia De Rossi's house featured in Arch Digest, the architecture is amazing but my decorator eye can't stop looking at the beautiful exposed frame chairs and the big deep slip covered couches that look oh-so-inviting. 



Hah! How could you NOT love this pooch in this breathtaking bath tub!? I love when people hang draperies in their bathroom....and that diagonal stripe detailing. um you know I'm drooling!



And because I just fell in love with this cow, I think we need him above our mantel as well.  I mean, I am married to a cattle buyer after all...it's only appropriate.


This kitchen is just too pretty for words.  it's like where's waldo of all things pretty.  I'm eyeing those genius chalkboards behind the open shelving. so perfect for the space!


Hope you all enjoyed those pretty rooms....I scored big time this weekend when hubby let me go "junkin" I'll share my treat with you this week!

xo lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...