Wednesday, November 9, 2011

{dishin' up}

You know when you come across one of those images, that you just can't quite take your eyes off of it because it's sooo beautiful and perfect?

um. yeah. this is that image for me


It looks like the sweetest little studio/workspace out there!  Those silhouette plates are just screaming my name.  I love the random animals, bugs, humans, stars and leaves...so cute!
and...
The table/desk....made with urns and burlap covered board?! who knew pretty was that easy!

Well it got me thinkin about how I could recreate those plates....maybe a little black paint and some garage sale plates could do the trick!

Here's another adorable collection:


These would be soooo cute in a nursery don't you think? All the little animals...what baby woudn't love them? Heck. I'm not a kid...and I'm swooning over these creature plates!


Maybe you'll see a little DIY project for these because I just cannot for the life of me get that image out of my head.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...