Monday, November 28, 2011

{color crush: metallic gold}

Gold Rush Season 2

Does anybody else watch the show? My husband and brother in law are obsessed with it- I'd tell you the channel it's on, but I don't even know maybe the history channel?  I watched season 1 but I'm too busy watching metallic gold take over the interior design world to care about the tv show. 

Gold is making it's comeback in a BIG way in the Interior Design world.  I especially love when gold is used in lighting, accessories, and textiles.. 

 Here's a peak at some of my favorite rooms with accents of Gold:





What is your thought on the new gold trend? I love the hint of classy sparkle and elegence it brings into rooms...just a little of it goes a long way!

Hope you all are having a great Monday!


1 comment:

  1. I agree with you. I love the look of gold, but I think some people can easily think brass is gold. Ya know, the crappy knock off gold brass chandeliers popular in the 90s. You have selected a fine assortment of golds. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...