Tuesday, November 15, 2011

{color crush: beautiful beige}

Lately I've been really big into neutrals....I know. neutrals are safe. and easy. and sometimes can be slightly boring.  But, beige done right, in the correct way can be completely gorgeous!  

so here's a little brown-y beige inspiration!

Totally not design related, but you all know every good day starts out with with a cup of joe.


Love doing the center island in an accent color...and this beige one is totally working.  The glass cabinets, white tiled back splash, and jaw-dropping lanterns aren't so bad either ;)




One of my favorite designers, Erika Powell, designed this beige room! And it's nothing short of amazing...

Beige sofa + chocolate brown walls + dripping with crystals chandy... in the words of charlie sheen, "winning!"


white and beige is just so feminine and pretty...don't you think?


or how about beige walls with pops of plum? nice on the eye...


This Martha Stewart kitchen...makes me want to start collecting copper pans...


Last but not least, one of my favorite nurseries designed.  It works for boy or girl and is anything BUT boring.


Hope that inspires you neutral-haters!
Sometimes simple beige can even be pretty.

I have to tell you all, I'm having computer issues again! I had to restart this sucker 15 times (no joke) this morning to get it to work.  I'm secretly hoping Santa brings me a new computer for Christmas this year.  I know that's kind of a big gift, but I have been extra good this year! ;)

Have a great Tuesday friends!
xo

2 comments:

  1. Love the chocolate brown walls & beige furniture! It really works well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The different materials and designs utilized within the modern sinks make them give the bathroom a fabulous look. Faucets could be fixed within the counter top or the wall.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...