Thursday, November 10, 2011

{calling all cowgirls...}

anybody need a new pair of boots?

Since I had some great luck with my coach purses last week, I'm sorta going through our closets and digging a little deeper and I found these...sadly I haven't worn these boots since well...since forever.  Probably at least a 2 years ago{my feet didn't fit into them when I was pregnant, and last February Mr.Cattlebuyer bought me a new pair of boots, they are ones I wear all the time now.} So they need a new home.

They are size 7.5 Women's Anderson Bean Pink Boots...I normally wear size 8 or 8.5 in women's shoes but these 7.5's fit perfectly!


email me at moderngracedesigns {at} hotmail {dot} com if you want more information about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...