Tuesday, October 11, 2011

{wiww}

Happy Wednesday Friends! I'm linking up with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy for another week of outfit inspiration!

We were gone all last weekend visiting our family back home, but luckily I snapped some pictures of my outfit yesterday...


Dress: Local Boutique
Leggings: New York & Co.
Black tank (underneath): New York & Co.
 Being a mom and picking up my 1 year old nugget while wearing a strapless dress isn't always a great combo, thus I wear the tank underneath! :) 
Mustard Cardi: JCP
Camel Boots: Walmart
Bauble Necklace: Made by me....click here to see the tutorial!


So I know y'all have seen my mustard cardi and camel boots a ton lately....I can't help it.  I love them both. I especially love them paired with this colorful dress I found a couple months ago at a local boutique here in town.  And since we do live in windy West Texas, I always
 gotta pair it with my leggings for precautionary reasons... :)

Hope y'all are having a great Wednesday!
Come see me again next week!

6 comments:

  1. LOL. Precautionary reasons! I live in Chicago and I know just what you mean. This outfit is adorable. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great dress....I have the same problem with strapless dresses and my kids are 6 & 2!! Apparently pulling down the top is great entertainment.... ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those boots! They are the PERFECT color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that dress!! i'm having a huge giveaway over at my blog ($100 with) and i'd love you to join! http://thelovelypoppy.blogspot.com/2011/10/blog-follower-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh, I love this outfit! the dress is just darling. i think i need a mustard cardigan now.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...