Wednesday, October 26, 2011

{wiww: stripes}

Happy Wednesday Friends! It's the middle of the week, so you know what that means! I'm linking up with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy for another week of outfit inspiration!

If your a daily reader of my blog, than you already know how much I love stripes....they just make me smile. so does ice cream. and my sweet boys.

So whenever I need a pick-me-up...I put on this shirt, then I usually eat a bowl of ice cream with my boys!  :)


Stripe-y shirt: Wally
Jeans: Dillards
Leather Belt: Buckle
Turquoise Necklace: made by me
Booties: Target

I bought that mammoth piece of Turquoise at a bead show a long time ago...sadly, I never knew what to do with it.  But I know those sliced agate necklaces are popular right now...so I wire wrapped my mammoth chuck of Turquoise to a chain.  Not sure I like it....it seems like if I were to bend down I could knock out my child with it.  But I suppose it adds a color to my otherwise neutral outfit so I'll go with it this week!

Hope y'all have a wonderful Wednesday! Come see me again next week!

xxoo

9 comments:

  1. Cute stripey top from Walmart! And I love the turquoise with it!

    Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I like the necklace! Just get the kid(s?) to wear helmets when you're sporting it! :)

    I am so in love with stripes right now and you have done them well here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always a fan of stripes and I love the way you added a belt and cool necklace! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, I love stripes, too. That is a GREAT top. I can't believe it's Wal-Mart! And I think the turquoise looks amazing that way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the stripes with the necklace! Cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the shirt!!! So fun and it looks great with your necklace!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love stripes too! That necklace is gorgeous, Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for all the sweet comments! I suppose I might continue to wear that turquoise necklace....since y'all seem to like it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...