Wednesday, October 19, 2011

{wiww: chambray}


It's Wednesday, so you know what that means...I'm linking up with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy for another fun week of outfit inspiration!



Chambray Shirt: Target
Black Jeggings: Target
Camel Boots: Wally
Black skinny belt: Forever 21
Rhinestone Cuff: made by me :)


Well..... this outfit goes to show that yes. It's true. I have a love affair with Target and it's beginning to really take over my wardrobe.  I swear half my clothes are from Target!  

 Especially now that I am a mom. Target is a dream store: cute clothes, affordable clothes, wide isles for plenty of room to fit mommies and carts, no loud obnoxious music, one-stop shopping....diapers & clothes, big shopping carts with plenty of room, starbucks, the scent of popcorn wafting through the air...really what's not to love?  No wonder half my clothes are from Target I love just about everything about the store....the only thing I don't like, is how much money I spend whenever we go there! Yikes! Good thing our nearest Target is a good 45 minutes away! :)

Thanks for stopping by this week! Y'all are the best!
Happy Wednesday!




2 comments:

  1. I saw that shirt and loved it. I am so mad at myself for not buying it now that I see how cute it is. I may have to go back there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the combo of chambray, black and brown boots- very cute! Found you on WWIW!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...