Thursday, October 13, 2011

{new goodies}

Can you believe December is just 6 weeks away? I've been franticially sewing up some goodies to fill my shop on Etsy in time for the holidays. 

Here are some of the new goodies I will be stocking in the shop very soon...

Posey hair clips (alligator clip on the backside) will be $3.00 ea. I will put together some 6 piece discounted sets as soon as I get time to make more of these cuties! These are so darling for girls of all ages....I've even sliped a few into my own hair! :) Great for holding back those baby fine whisps of hair, bangs, and clipped onto headbands and best of all they are completely comfortable because they are all backed with soft felt.   


New key-lits ya know... a key chain + wristlit... these are so fabulous!  I made one for myself, and I knew instantly I had to put some in my shop.  They are great for when you have your hands full with groceries and babies because you just slip your key-lit on your wrist and you are hands free! Also great, if you do decide to put them in your purse, they are so easy to find with their bright bold patterns, say goodbye to digging into the depths of your purse (not that I've ever done that before...) ;)  Great for gift giving too!

These are all $6.00 each












I'll share more goodies tomorrow, this is just the beginning!  I love the holidays!

 If you are intersted in purchasing anything contact me at moderngracedesigns {at} gmail {dot} com

Hope y'all are having a great day! See you tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...