Friday, October 28, 2011

{friday: random-ness}

It's Friday...so here is the most random grouping of photos that capture our last few days! Hope these don't bore you to pieces....if so, just scroll to the end!

Anyone that knows me knows I have a slight addiction to Diet Mountian Dew....it's quite pathetic.  Mr. Cattlebuyer says I need to wean myself off, he thinks I have a serious problem. But I read somewhere that if you drink your soda with a straw, it's better for your teeth? So I'm giving it a try this week...I'll let ya know how it goes.. :)


This crop plane totally freaked me out this week... he came swooping by our house multiple times coming within feet of hitting our roof.  I'm glad this is not my husband's occupation.


I've been meaning to make my nugget a growth chart, pretty much since he was born which was over a year ago.  I really loved the idea of using a real board, but I figured with all the moves in our future hauling around a 6' board would be a pain.  So, I made him this canvas one instead:


I figure it will transport much better...we can just roll it up when we move!


I swear I'm planning on filling my Etsy shop soon,  here's a sneak peek at what's to come! do you like-y?



I saw this image online...it's a good reminder for me.

Last but not least, nugget and I have been outside enjoying the beautiful fall weather!

now if that wasn't my most random post than I don't know what is... :)

I'm linking up with life rearranged today, hope y'all have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. I remember when I was little, we lived next to my Papa's farm and he would hire crop dusters to come and dust the fields. We would stand outside and wave when they would finish. great memory and haven't thought of it in forever!

    love the rosettes! I'm a little bit addicted to making those things..

    great post! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is one precious "punkin!!" (the little fella)

    Looks like your shop will host lotsa good things for the holidays coming up!!!

    Happy Friday and Go Rangers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have a tutorial for the growth chart....I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...