Monday, October 31, 2011

{color crush: orange}

Happy Halloween Everyone!

Hope y'all are having a great Monday! In honor of this boo-ti-ful day, I'm featuring the color of the day: ORANGE.

I love the expression that Orange makes...use it subtly in your accessories or use it boldly on your walls, and you are guaranteed to make a statement!

Orange is one of those colors that really packs a punch so to speak.... doesn't this room just look warm and inviting?


I'm diggin' those cream + orange curtains...and the black accents, pure perfection.


How about transforming a piece of furniture in an orange-looking stain?


Orange and black accessories pulled off effortlessly.  Looks like this table scape could go from Halloween to thanksgiving with no tweaking.


Oh. my. word. I Love how they took a traditional claw foot tub and used a "nontraditional" color on it. 
Super fun!


Like I said...Orange packs a punch! These dining chairs take my breath away!


Last but not least, this room was featured on HGTV's color splash.  If a bright orange scares you...try a more peachy-orange.  It's a little more subdued, but still provides that warm feeling to a room.  And can I just say...Orange and turquoise is such a awesome combination. 


Also, did you notice....the ghost chairs?! So perfect for this small dining space!

Thanks for stopping by today!

We are off to do some trick-r-treating tonight with our little rooster....I'm already envisioning flying white feathers everywhere! Wish us luck! ;) 

Be back tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE Orange & Turquoise together. That tub was seriously awesome too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...