Tuesday, September 13, 2011

{wiww}

Doing my typical What I wore Wednesday post and linking up with The Pleated Poppy!

Just to clarify for anyone new around here...wiww is for us mom's (particularly stay at home or work at home mom's!) who get in a rut of wearing the same ol' boring t-shirt and jean combination 24/7.  WIWW holds us accountable to get dressed and look good for our hubby's and for ourselves.  I know it's helped me stay away from getting into bad style habits since I've been home with my nugget! Whenever I get dressed, showered and do my hair, I always end up feeling better about myself! It's definitely a must! :) I would never use the word "stylish" and "me" in the same sentence...but it's fun to try new trends and see what other mom's are wearing!

So here we go...


butterfly shirt: Beals
skinnies: gap
camel booties: target
turquoise cross necklace: had it for-ev-ah! Made it a long, long time ago!

Hope y'all have a wonderful Wednesday friends! Thanks for stopping by....come see me again next week. Or comment with your web address so I can visit your blog today!  :)

9 comments:

  1. Very cute! Love the mix of turquoise with white. Visiting from The Pleated Poppy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the color combination myself! :) cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very fun and fresh... i love the booties and the turquoise in this outfit... ADORABLE

    ReplyDelete
  4. seriously?! i would totally call you stylish! i love your outfit - thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lesley, I love looking at your blog. It's very fresh and modern, yet very traditional. Your wedding looked very beautiful and you did such a great job on all of the things that you made! And in full disclosure, I will probably be needing to hire you when I get married.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blouse! Thanks for linking up!

    love never fails.
    http://rondabeeman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks ladies! Y'all made my day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can even make a basic white top & a pair of great jeans look adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...