Tuesday, September 6, 2011

{wiww: fall colors}


It's Wednesday and I'm linking up again for WIWW with The Pleated Poppy!


So I'm trying to get back into the swing of things...but to be honest I'm feeling a little rusty with WIWW.  As in, I'm not even sure this outfit goes together....but both of these colors remind me of fall so I figured I'd try them out together.  Not sure I like the look so much... but I suppose its good to experiment and try new color combinations?!


mustard cardi: jcpenny
white cami: new york and co.
jean skirt: old navy
socks: target
boots: wal mart
necklace: francescas

Happy Wednesday Friends! Hope y'all have a wonderful day!
xxoo

9 comments:

  1. i love this outfit, you look fabulous!

    www.simplystylishmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! especially the socks and boots! I can't believe you got them at Walmart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great in this!!
    I've been loving the mustard lately...I think I need to add a piece to my wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute...love your outfit
    I can't wait till it's boot weather here!
    (p.s. love your boots and socks..so cute!)

    Cami
    www.allthingslovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute outfit! I am loving the socks with the boots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found you over at Pleated Poppy. You always put together the cutest outfits! Did you purchase your cardigan recently??

    I love that yellow is back, especially in 'mustard.' Great summer to fall transition color! Thanks!

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty colors. I love the boots and socks, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl your crazy!!! That is the cutest outfit ever & I love the socks with the boots.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the socks and boots together.

    xoxox,
    Maria {The BMC Report}

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...