Friday, September 23, 2011

{someday...}

Someday I'll have a proper office and it'll look something like this....




I'm still obsessing over neutral rooms...totally drooling over that slip covered desk! I need me one! :) I think it'd be super easy to make something similar with an old desk (or even two saw horses with a ply-wood board across, since your covering it it wouldn't matter!), some linen fabric and a piece of glass cut to fit the top! Perfection! I'm off to go look for supplies! :)

This weekend we will be tailgating and cheering on the Huskers....er' Red Raiders I mean! ;) Mr. Cattlebuyer got some free football tickets at work today! Hope y'all have a wonderful weekend whoever your cheering on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...