Tuesday, September 27, 2011

{passion & grey+white}



I love this quote....



I think it's so important being a woman to know where your passion is, what your heart calls you to do.  Women are expected to do & be so many things in this life, that sometimes it's easy for us to forget about what we are truly passionate about.  We get so caught up in taking care of others, we forget to take care of ourselves.  Being a wife and a mother will always be #1 to me, but interior design is my passion.  I'm thankful and blessed to get to not only be a wife and mother, but now I get to finally pursue being designer as well.  I couldn't be more excited.  To find out more about my e-design consultations click on the "e-design
 services" tab right below my header.  And thanks again to all my family, friends, and blog readers who have encouraged me to pursue my passion!


Now, on to my favorite kitchen color combination: grey + white

If you check out my pinterest boards, you will find a plethora of grey + white rooms, but I am especially fond of this color combination in kitchens.  It just screams fresh, clean, and inviting!

See for yourself... 



Love the collection of milk glass pitchers, bowls, and cups...


A kitchen island on coasters? ....genius!


Loving the light pendants....they are the 'jewels' of this kitchen!


Hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday! Come see me tomorrow for What I Wore Wednesday!

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...