Thursday, September 22, 2011

{master bedroom}

Hello, Lovelies!

Did you notice my new navigation header bar? Did you see my new tabs I created?  You can now click on my e-design services tab to find out more about the interior design consultations I'm starting this October!  I can't wait!

 If you have any questions you can contact me at moderngracedesigns {at} hotmail {dot} com!

As for today, I am sharing a new design board with all of you...


This master suite features colors opposite the color wheel...plum and gold.  The warm/cold complimentary color combination always works great and was taken straight out of our inspiration fabric which features plum/gold/grey/lavender! The room is completely centered around the rich, luxurious eggplant colored velvet headboard!  The tufting is fabulous and it sets the tone for the rest of the room. The bedding is a simple pleated textural white duvet cover, which allows the headboard to be the focal point!  On either side of the bed will be two matching mirrored dressers which add a hint of glam to the room.  The Mercury glass lamps with burlap shades add some need bedside lighting as well as adding more texture to the space.  The bookshelf will hold the homeowners collection of books and the nail head/tufted chair will be a perfect spot to sit down a read a good book.  The gold rug will add warmth to the pumpkin pine wood floors.  Last but not least, some un-expected moth art work which pulls out colors already in the room and adds some interest to the wall.  This room board holds a jewel box of warm, rich colors which create the perfect cozy relaxing bedroom perfect for my clients!

Hope y'all are having a fabulous Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...