Friday, September 2, 2011

{dog-gone-good pilllows}

So over the past weekend, I realized my nugget loves his animals....we unfortunatly also discovered he is allergic to cats (the hair....hoping he grows out of it)! However, that didn't stop him from chasing around the animals at the grandparents house though.  I think I have a little animal lover on my hands.....but for the time being his stuffed animals and these pillows will be about the only thing close to a animal he will be near for a while...

Are these restoration hardware pillows not the cutest things you've ever seen? Nugget definitely needs a couple....so I'm planning on doing a little DIY over the weekend and making him a couple look-a-likes! :)


All in all, we are going to be laying low this labor day weekend....a little sewing, cleaning, shopping, and relaxing is in store! Hope y'all do the same!

Happy Weekend!
xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...