Tuesday, August 30, 2011

{married!}

Well we are finally back home in Texas...
and we are happily MARRIED!



Yes, it was everything I ever dreamt of and more! Looking back now....it was one of those truely perfect, happy-in-every-way days, where reality was far better than any of our expectations! All the little things didn't even matter. There is nothing better in the world than to know I am going to be spending the next 60+ years with the man I love and adore. And even 60 years just doesn't seem long enough.....

{detail shot of my heels and my ring...i took this image in the morning when the light was just coming in the window, my favorite time of day!}

I have so many more pictures to share with y'all but for now I better start writing thank you's and organizing the house! Thanks to everyone who made our wedding day so special....we love you all!

be back soon!
xxoo


2 comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...