Wednesday, July 20, 2011

{wiww} week 22

My black tee is a staple item in my closet...out of all of my clothes I probably wear this one thee most!
all four seasons of the year....dress it up or dress it down.....never gets old....black is slimming you know ?!

When I don't know what to wear and have tried on every.single.thing.in.my.closet.?

I wear my black tee.



black tee: old navy
skinnies: gap
bootie/wedge: target
love these booties? is that what you call them?...they make me supermodel tall! okay not really...but taller than normal :)
chunky pearl necklace: me


That's all I got for ya today....hope y'all have a fab Wednesday!

6 comments:

  1. Gahhh! LOVE those shoes :) and the jeans are great too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! I too love those shoes!!! Great job!!!

    paige

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the shoes! I agree on the black tee...I have about a million in my closet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Classic and casual. Great look. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love love love the pearls! perfect
    blessings
    http://bit.ly/pu42QX

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm also a huge fan of black and wear it all the time. You look really pretty, love your hair!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...