Wednesday, July 27, 2011

{wiww} week 23

okay so i'm a failure at wiww this week....i'm ashamed.

LIFE > BLOG

i swear i wore a cute outfit to church....but i never got a picture snapped.

sooo i did some digging and I found this picture I never shared to y'all from our shower this summer:


coral dress: dillards
black tank: new york and co.
turquoise earrings: cowgirl cottage
black wedges: payless

and just for good laughs....i'm featuring mr.cattlebuyer (haha!) this week since he's in the picture too!

 Ralph Lauren shirt: dillards
cinch jeans: the fort
belt: the fort
Black Anderson Beans: western store in amarillo...don't remember the name!


and since i was such a failure...i'm leaving you with a picture of my excuse as too why i haven't been properly dressed for picture taking.  life > blog and nugget and I have been having wayyy too much fun playing outside!


3 comments:

  1. At least I'm not the only one not taking pictures of myself. *wink* Coral is a fav of mine this summer and I'm loving that dress. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know...I've gotten into a HORRIBLE rut! Maybe once summer is over I'll get better again?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are ssooo cute! Love that dress girl!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...