Thursday, July 28, 2011

{subway tile}

One of my favorite things about interior design is finding elements of design that are timeless....things that simply never going out of style.

subway tile is one of those things, it looks gorge in the bathroom, in the kitchen, in the mud room, in the laundry room.  It can be used virtually anywhere, at any time, in any room, with any style.

what's not to l-o-v-e ?

the subway tile is the perfect backdrop for this fabulous soaker tub!


I'd learn to cook if I had a pretty subway tile backsplash to look at while I'm learning to chop, dice, saute, and broil.


again, another beautiful backsplash


or forget the backsplash all together, just cover the entire wall with subway tiles!

pretty bathroom. pretty tiles. pretty you.

ummm...maybe what I said about cooking can apply to doing the laundry as well? I'd have no problem folding clothes in this room!


Hope y'all have a fabulous Thrusday! We are officially on operation wedding over here, less than a month to go now! Counting down the days....and if you don't hear from me as frequently this month, you know why! I'm cutting out {by hand}over 200 two-sided programs, if I hadn't lost my mind before I will now. I can't wait to share with you all our wedding dets! :)

1 comment:

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...