Monday, July 25, 2011

{pardon me}

pardon my silence....
we had another computer crisis in our home last week.

but i'm happy to report the computer is up and running (who knows for how long!?)
but i'm here and i'm thankful we didn't have to shell out $$ for a new computer!

mr.cattlebuyer gave me strict orders to back everything up and clean up the hard drive....so that's what i'm doing tonight!  However, I came across a few images I couldn't bear to part with, without showing y'all first....
 sooo without further ado. here are some gorgeous rooms!



i love a pretty neutral room...l-o-v-e that upholstered headboard! Also, notice the drapery rods hung above the actual window? This is a fantastic tip that heightens your space and makes your windows appear larger than what they really are...and who doesn't want big picture windows?

This beauty was supposed to be in my blog about slipcovered dining chairs....but somehow i forgot it?!
I don't see a single thing i don't like in this kitchen/dining area!


love the scalloped edges of that bedskirt...

you know i love me some stripes.....and this gallery wall is perfect-o!

i die over the dark trim on these paned windows...and that couch is on my dream wish list!
okay the momma & daughter duo are pretty cute too! :)

Hope you week is off to a great start!
xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...