Tuesday, July 5, 2011

{aqua+kelly}


I'm loving the combination of aqua blues with kelly green this summer. The "cool" colors compliment each other perfectly and can be used in nearly any room in your home....it's one of those color combinations that won't go out of style anytime soon! The two colors come straight from nature and we all know God is the best artist/creator of all. 

I love the "beachy" ocean vibe coming from the above dining room.  The chairs are too.die.for. and the balance of rustic flooring and beams with the modern table, and retro looking chairs is a match made in heaven.  The aqua blue accessories really complete the room, and obviously the view isn't so bad either! ;)

Hope you all are having a great "short" week! I have a million things to do before we head out on Thursday so I must get busy...but also I wanted to leave you with AMAZING video below! I tried it out, and it works awesome and is great for summer...no blow drying = no sweat, so easy curls!


{how 'bout that accent?!}

Happy Tuesday! Come see me tomorrow for WIWW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...