Thursday, July 7, 2011

{9 months}

My Child,

You may not know me,

but I know everything about you.

Psalm 139:1




I know when you sit down and when you rise up.

Psalm 139:2

I am familiar with all your ways.

Psalm 139:3

Even the very hairs on your head are numbered.

Matthew 10:29-31

For you were made in my image.

Genesis 1:27

In me you live and move and have your being.

Acts 17:28

For you are my offspring.

Acts 17:28



I knew you even before you were conceived.

Jeremiah 1:4-5

I chose you when I planned creation.

Ephesians 1:11-12
You were not a mistake,

for all your days are written in my book.

Psalm 139:15-16

I determined the exact time of your birth

and where you would live.

Acts 17:26

You are fearfully and wonderfully made.

Psalm 139:14

I knit you together in your mother’s womb.

Psalm 139:13



And brought you forth on the day you were born.

Psalm 71:6

I have been misrepresented

by those who don’t know me.

John 8:41-44
I am not distant and angry,

but am the complete expression of love.

1 John 4:16

And it is my desire to lavish my love on you.

1 John 3:1

Simply because you are my child

and I am your Father.

1 John 3:1

I offer you more than your earthly father ever could.

Matthew 7:11



For I am the perfect father.

Matthew 5:48

Every good gift that you receive comes from my hand.

James 1:17

For I am your provider and I meet all your needs.

Matthew 6:31-33
My plan for your future has always been filled with hope.

Jeremiah 29:11

Because I love you with an everlasting love.

Jeremiah 31:3

My thoughts toward you are countless

as the sand on the seashore.

Psalms 139:17-18



And I rejoice over you with singing.

Zephaniah 3:17

I will never stop doing good to you.

Jeremiah 32:40

For you are my treasured possession.

Exodus 19:5

I desire to establish you

with all my heart and all my soul.

Jeremiah 32:41
And I want to show you great and marvelous things.

Jeremiah 33:3

If you seek me with all your heart,

you will find me.

Deuteronomy 4:29


Delight in me and I will give you

the desires of your heart.

Psalm 37:4

For it is I who gave you those desires.

Philippians 2:13

I am able to do more for you

than you could possibly imagine.

Ephesians 3:20

For I am your greatest encourager.

2 Thessalonians 2:16-17


I am also the Father who comforts you

in all your troubles.

2 Corinthians 1:3-4

When you are brokenhearted,

I am close to you.

Psalm 34:18

As a shepherd carries a lamb,

I have carried you close to my heart.

Isaiah 40:11

Isaiah 40:11

One day I will wipe away

every tear from your eyes.

Revelation 21:3-4

And I’ll take away all the pain

you have suffered on this earth.

Revelation 21:3-4

I am your Father, and I love you

even as I love my son, Jesus.

John 17:23

For in Jesus, my love for you is revealed.

John 17:26

He is the exact representation of my being.

Hebrews 1:3

He came to demonstrate that I am for you,

not against you.

Romans 8:31


And to tell you that I am not counting your sins.

2 Corinthians 5:18-19

Jesus died so that you and I could be reconciled.

2 Corinthians 5:18-19

His death was the ultimate expression

of my love for you.

1 John 4:10

I gave up everything I loved

that I might gain your love.

Romans 8:31-32

If you receive the gift of my son Jesus,

you receive me.

1 John 2:23

And nothing will ever separate you

from my love again.

Romans 8:38-39

Come home and I’ll throw the biggest party

heaven has ever seen.

Luke 15:7

I have always been Father,

and will always be Father.

Ephesians 3:14-15

My question is…

Will you be my child?

John 1:12-13


I am waiting for you.

Luke 15:11-32
Love, Your Dad

Almighty God


Cash Austin,
I found this email and knew I had to share it with you.....how special you are to daddy and I, but most importantly how special you are to God. 

9 months ago you came into the world and we have been dancing, skipping, laughing, enjoying, and embracing every second of this first year of your life.  How fast the days have gone since we sat in that hospital room with you for the first time counting your toes and picking out each other's features in you.  You have grown into quite the little character since then, we love discovering something new about you everyday.  Of course all parent's think their babies are cute....we are completely smitten by you! I don't think a single day go by that either me or daddy don't say something about how lucky we are to have you in our lives.

You have grown from that innocent newborn infant into a spirited little talkin', crawlin', happy-go-lucky little man.  You have been getting into everything lately, you LOVE to explore....and when you explore you leave a little trail of things behind you as you go....torn paper, toys, empty bottles, socks...you name it! We know your favorite "hiding" spots are between the washer and dryer, in the hallway by the vent, and in our bedroom on daddy's side of the bed! You love to pull everything out of your toy box and play with each item for about 15 seconds, until you throw it beside you and move on the to the next item.  You have to put EVERYTHING into your mouth...we have to be very careful with what we have laying around now! When you get excited over something...whether it be food, a toy, or mommy and daddy, you bounce up and down and fling your arms in excitement!

You are going to bed at about 10ish and you wake up around 7ish....since you are teething you've been waking up earlier than normal.  You have 4 teeth coming down on top and you have 2 on the bottom. 
We are already missing that "gummy" smile of yours....but looking forward to your "toofer" smile already! :)

You have taken a liking to food....stuff you once spit out, you are now enjoying! Your new favorite baby food is: banana/plum/grape baby food....it is purple-ish in color and so are you by the time you finish eating your container of food! You have also been enjoying some "big people" food....like we will give you little bits of our food and you LOVE having what we have.  You open your mouth like a little birdie and we drop a little crumb into your mouth while you suck on it until you decide to swallow it and open up for another crumb! You put your little bottom lip into your top lip when you suck...mommy thinks that is the cutest thing in the whole world :)

You have your 9 month well baby check up at the end of the month and we will take you to get weighed and measured again.  We have been recording your measurements in your baby book since you were born, its amazing how much you have grown since then! We are so grateful you are such a healthy and happy baby!

Lately, we've been laying you down to sleep with a bottle in your crib at nap time and night time....which means I no longer get to rock you as often as I used too, so I make a point to rock you in the mornings and sometimes in the evenings....I love that special time we have together.

We celebrated your 1st Independence day by going to the local parade and then going to our church's baptism party.  You were such a little trooper...everyone at church loves on you like you were their own. 

We also got you your 1st tree swing, you love to be in the tree swinging back and forth.  We usually go out there in the mornings and swing because it is a little cooler outside then...sometimes you swing yourself to sleep.  You love to watch the cars go by the house and see the birds bouncing around the lawn.  We still do our daily park walks, and you of course, still enjoy those too! You pretty much just love to be outside all the time.

Cash, we thank God for you everyday, that he created you for us to enjoy.  You were formed by his hands into your precious self and we cannot wait to see all that he has planned for your life.  You are our everything...there isn't anything we wouldn't do for you.  Thank you for being such a blessing to our lives.

love you forever and always,
momma


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...