Wednesday, June 29, 2011

{wiww + room inspiration} week 19

Just gonna be real.
I'm not good at this whole summer style thing....I'm way to comfortable slipping on my Nike's, shorts, tank top, with my hair in a wet bun.  After all, who really wants to blow dry their hair just to go to the park or the post office?!

Plus, if I skip the blow drying, that means we get to the park faster, earlier, and we get to stay LONGER!

Totally a win-win. except my style major-ly looses....thus, my beloved fishtail braid comes to the rescue! :)



Tulle Dress: Target
Black Cowboy Boots: Cavenders
Rhinestone Leather Cuff Bracelet: me
Pearl drop earrings: Cowgirl Cottage


This "look" is fast, easy, light-weight, and totally comfortable which equals a perfect combination for summer attire :)

Okay. This isn't my best room inspiration, it's more like furniture inspiration this week....but check out this amazing desk!

Never underestimate the power of Tulle! :)


Also....have y'all tried Pioneer Woman's Iced coffee recipe?!  Oh. my. word. it's amazing....it's seriously changed my mornings forever! :)  Totally, makes up for the fact that we live in a town without a s-bucks!
Thanks for stopping by this week friends, come see me again next week for more outfit inspiration!
Happy Wednesday!


 


2 comments:

  1. Cute to both, your outfit and that desk!! I love your rhinestone cuff!... Yeeah, I live-by the braid in the summer, too. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...