Wednesday, June 22, 2011

{wiww + room inspiration} week 18

Happy Wednesday Friends!

Nothing says "summer" more to me than white clothing! So, I broke out my white shorts this week dispite my love/hate relationship with them.  {Why is it whenever I wear these white shorts I always spill on myself?! }

Anyways...here is my simple summer outfit:



Pink tee: Old Navy
White cuffed shorts: Express
Necklace: Cowgirl Cottage {mother's day gift :)}
Pink Wedges: Hand-me-down from my Mom, she said she couldn't walk in them...her loss is my gain! ;)
stud earrings: Dillards

and...my fabulous {bath} room inspiration:



Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!
Come see me again next week! :)

10 comments:

  1. I, too, have a love/hate with white. I love my white Old Navy roll-up pants and my White Express Skirt (of which I can not find another) I hate (or really dislike) when my kids wipe their dirty faces on my white pants... minutes after putting them on.. ha. I love that bathroom! Pink! Yes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes...I totally relate! Thank goodness for bleach! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shoes! They look great with your outfit! White scares me for multiple reasons, one of them being the spilling factor, way to rock them! Have a great day!
    www.jandmseyecandy.blogspot,com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great outfit. I love those shoes and that necklace!!! That bathroom is amazing Love the colors, I can see where the inspiration came from =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yup I have a pair of white capris, they look great in the closet, lol

    Love that necklace!!

    Thanks for sharing, visiting from Pleated Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the necklace! AND the inspiration room!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't decide which part of your outfit I love most. It would have to be EVERYTHING!
    Cute cute cute! Shorts look good on you and those shoes are perfect with the shirt and the necklace totally adds the WOW!
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for all the kind comments! Y'all are too sweet :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...