Tuesday, June 21, 2011

{sprinkling}

I think in my next life I will be a party planner....planning the most extravagant, elaborate parties ever using invisible money that I don't own :)

Nothin' I love more than planning a fun party for someone I love! I'm planning a super cute baby "sprinkling" for my older sister who is due with a baby girl in September! {right before nugget's 1st birthday!} We are having it next month when we are back in Nebraska! This is going to be the first GIRL in our family of boys....we each consider each other's babies as our own. Girls are few and far between {besides my own family...I have 2 sisters} but on both sides of my family I have only 2 girl cousins and 6 boy cousins?! My dad comes from a family of 4 boys. Humm....come to think of it, Chance's mom, Sherri, had 3 boys and Chance total has 5 girl cousins to 10 boy cousins!? That's a lot of boys folks.

Thus, all to say, I think I'm going to be blessed with a family of boys....but we shall see, either way I'm considering this special little girl my own :)

here are invites I designed for baby girl and Jenni .... we are calling it a "sprinkling" verses a "shower" because its going to be small and intimate with the focus on being together and not on gifts. :) 

I can't wait to show you all the details I have planned for the party!





p.s. don't forget to come see me tomorrow for wiww!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...