Monday, June 6, 2011

{notebook}

I can already tell, summer is going to F L Y by!
 June....already?!

In between party planning, wedding preparations, and life in general, I have created some goals for myself.

Starting this Fall, I'm going to pursue my etsy shop a little further.....I have lots of fun product ideas floating around in my head.  I opened my shop this spring, but of course, life has gotten in the way and my shop has taken a backseat.

One of my newest products will be:





Here is my first proto-type:



{please excuse the poor photography and lack of editing}

I'm using this one as my prayer journal/church notes. 
It stays closed with a sweet button/elastic inclosure, and I tucked two pen slots on the inside so you can carry your pens with you inside your notebook.  It's the perfect size to tuck inside your purse or briefcase.

Have you ever seen a notebook this cute?! 

{okay, i'm a little partial!} :)



Please bare with me this summer, I promise next fall will be filled with lots of fun shop goodies!

Happy Monday!


1 comment:

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...