Sunday, June 19, 2011

{dada}

For all the many years {basically since I was born based on the number of babies (aka. dolls) I had growing up and the embarrassingly old age I was when I finally gave up my "dolls"} I dreamt of being a mother, the hours I spent dreaming of their future names and what they'd look like, and the way we'd sign our christmas cards, and what clothes they'd wear.....I never dreamt in my wildest dreams I would have picked a better "mate" to be the father of my child.  Chance, you are the most amazing daddy in the whole world! This journey of parenthood is such a crazy wild ride, but when the hills get steep (aka this morning, when Cash puked up an entire bottle on our bed! Poor guy!) I'm so glad you are right by my side! Happy Father's Day, we love you soooo much!






And to my own father, (who doesn't have a computer...let alone internet) but I'm going to say it anyways.... I love you, Happy Father's Day!

Hope you all are having a wonderful Sunday!

1 comment:

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...