Friday, June 3, 2011

{back}

We got home from our very busy and very fun vacation (going back home!) on Wednesday. We had the most amazing week with our families.  It was jam-packed with a bridal shower, baptism, birthday party, photo session, memorial day, and more.  I can't believe all we did while we were back, and we still ran out of time....how quickily the week flew by! We arrived home Wednesday evening to a empty refridgerator and piles of dirty laundry.  All day yesterday I spent "catching up"....and now I finally feel like I'm back on track.

I'm leaving you with some eye-candy today....the paned mirrors, black and white striped pillows with the graphic rug, the pair of acryllic tables, the white walls, the stacked framed prints, the gorgeous chandy all make this room a winner in my books!


Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...