Wednesday, May 18, 2011

{wiww+ room inspiration} week 15

15 weeks of outfit inspiration.....some weeks have been better than others. but i'm proud to have made it this long! Thanks to Lindsey at the Pleated Poppy for making all of us momma's be accountable for our outfits, it's made be think outside of the box and try styles and color combinations I would have never tried before. 

white tee: old navy
grey vest thing: von maur
jeans: von maur
belt: f21
 my new turquoise earrings: cowgirl cottage (wearing these for our pictures at the end of the month!)
turquoise wrap bracelet: me
turquoise stretchy bracelets: me

room and color inspiration:



yellow and white sweater: f21
white tank: old navy
cuffed skinnies: gap
aqua pom pom necklace: me
watch: gifted

color and room inspiration:


*disclaimer* these "Capri's" remind me of skater boy shorts, and i got them probably 6 years ago. they probably aren't stylish, but they are comfy and they still fit me, so i'm wearing them! :)

tank: old navy
Capri's: can't remember the name but some boutique in Kansas City
coral necklace: me

color and room inspiration:




dress: f21
mustard cardi: jcpenny
belt: f21
my new necklace: cowgirl cottage (i've had my eye on this baby for a lonnnngg time and finally splurged and got it with my mother's day gift certificate! The picture doesn't do it justice, it's super cute.)

color and room inspiration:



That's all I got for ya this week!

Hope you all have an beautiful Wednesday!

11 comments:

  1. I LOVE your outfits! Can I please have all of them??
    Visiting from WIWW party.

    ~Courtney~

    Love2sisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! i found you through the pleated poppy.. that pretty yellow sweater and the aqua necklace is my fav!! so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great as always! Love the yellow/white sweater and those capris are CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the room inspiration for your outfits! What a fabulous idea! Was that Forever 21 yellow seater from this season? I love it so much! Found you through pleated poppy and I'm your newest follower:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great outfits and great rooms. what a creative wiwww. i like the "skater capris." they do look comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great again this week! I really like the capris, they look super comfy!

    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just LOVE your jewelry in the first outfit, the color pop is fantastic! And that necklace from the cowgirl cottage is SUPER cute! Totally worth a splurge :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The second outfit is my favorite! Yellow is my new favorite color (it's my son's favorite color as well!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE how you tied in the room inspiration with the clothing inspiration! I love that f21 striped cardi with the teal necklace. I saw those cardi's there and didn't get inspired by them on the racks, now I am! I also love the simplicity of your first outfit with a touch of blue.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This yellow stripe cardigan is so fabulous. Lovin' your blog! Just found it on Pleated Poppy. Now following!

    Hope you'll follow back!

    Ask the Duplex

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for all the sweet comments! y'all are amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...