Wednesday, May 11, 2011

{wiww + room inspiration} week 14

 I'm linking up with Lindsey from the Pleated Poppy for another week of outfit inspiration!



white button up: gap
jeans: dillards
pink pom necklace: my creation
belt: old (buckle maybe?)
earrings: cowgirl cottage

room and color inspiration:




grey cardi: target
black lace-y shirt: tj max
cuffed skinnies: target
rosette necklace: my creation

room and color inspiration:






{mother's day!}
pink tee: old navy
ruffle skirt: old navy
pearls: me

room and color inspiration:


{this is the reason i joined WIWW, to get away from boring outfits like this!}

black shirt: gap
cuffed skinnies: target
hand stamped necklace: me

room and color inspiration:



Happy Wednesday Friends!
 Hope to see you all again next week! :)

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the first outfit....so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, I love the pink on you, definately your color!

    Jodi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...