Wednesday, May 4, 2011

{wiww + room inspiration} week 13

Linking up with Lindsey from the Pleated Poppy for another week of outfit inspiration!

denim shirt/dress : yonkers
stripe-y cardi: f21
leggings: ny & co.
red flats: payless ($9.00!)
black belt: f21
red pom pom necklace: me
boyfriend watch: birthday gift!

{my new red flats}

room and color inspiration:





navy dress: f21
boots: walmart
mustard peony pin: my shop
necklace: me
boyfriend watch: birthday gift


room and color inspiration:


 

grey cardi: target
black tank: ny & co.
cuffed jegs: target
flip flops: payless
flower-y sash (inspired by Lindsey!): me....with one of my big ol' peony pins on it! LOVE.
chandy drop necklace: my shop


room and color inspiration:


 

{in honor of the royal wedding...blue/red/white}

black cardi: ny & co.
royal blue tank: f21
cuffed skinnies: target
new pearl & ribbon necklace: birthday gift from the cowgirl cottage! Thanks Shiloh & Kristine!
Apple Peony Pin: my shop
red strap-y wedges: target

room and color inspiration:


 

notice my love of flower-y accessories for spring?! :)

Happy Wednesday Friends!

9 comments:

  1. So cute, love the red wedges from Target!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your style - it's so...me! ;) I always look forward to seeing what you wore for the week. Have a great day, Lesley!

    XO
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the flowers!! Great style with all your outfits!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for making me smile today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfits! I LOVE the denim shirt dress and the red shoes. I have been looking for a cute pair of red flats; I may have to check Payless! :)

    Take care! Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love with that flowery sash!!!! I am in awe of how you tie everything back to a room. I would have to find a lot of black and white rooms if I did that! :)

    paige

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just ADORE how you get inspiration from awesome rooms to create your outfits!! They look SO cute! Especially your accessories, I just LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. At present, charm jewelry is still popular
    among women but these are more considered a fashionable
    accessory or perhaps a good luck charm. Decide whether you'll give them with a friend or family member, donate them, or sell them. Genuine pearl necklaces' may be knotted with gold, silver,
    or platinum clasps.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...