Friday, May 6, 2011

{book page wreath}

okay....so i realize i'm a year behind on this one.
i've had this project saved since last year. 
needless to say, it hasn't been a huge priority....

but i finally got around to making one of these fabulous book wreaths!


I love all it's texture and the best part is it was easy peasy! I got my supplies at the dollar store....it cost me $2.00 to make! I picked up a $1.00 book and a $1.00 wreath form. I already had the hot glue at home!


now i just need to find the perfect spot to hang it!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute, I love it! I have not made one of these yet, but I really like how they look!

    I am going to get one of your new pins, I just need to decide what color I want! I LOVE them!

    Jodi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...