Monday, May 16, 2011

{blogger}

I was totally bummed about blogger DELETING my {gold lining} post and a few of my comments!  How dare them!? I know I'm not alone in my frustration....I heard it happened to many fellow blog friends.  But still.....

Anyways I took the weekend off from blogging and enjoyed it with my boys.  But we are starting a new week, and I have decided to forgive blogger.  :)

I also decided to do some spring cleaning....so here are some of the images i've had saved on the hard drive for months.....aren't these color combinations/rooms gorgeous?!



shades of turquoise with those little silhouettes tucked in the hutch...you know i'm sucker!

the grey + white stripes with the kelly green dresser. love!

the beautiful upholstered headboard stands out in a clean neutral color palate.  I love the slight hint of silvery metallic accents.

aqua + red + black & white stripes.....I die. I adore the bold graphic statement this room makes. This would go gender neutral, not too feminine and not too masculine, perfection.

another aqua + red room.  Love the rustic/modern look of the table, paired with that chunky over sized wood mirror.  Not so sure about the chandy though....a little ahem. weird?

purple+ chartreuse.  Totally unexpected color combination.


again, kelly green+ black and white stripes. I am in LOVE with this look.  I wouldn't even need to go inside, I'd live on this patio if I had it. 

Excellent example of mixing patterns together.  Gigham + stripes....totally works! A little bit preppy, a little bit nautical.

kelly green kitchen with open shelving.  antique refrigerator and checkered floor. white porcelain dishes and an all white chandy.  I can't decide what's my favorite.  i'm digging it all.


What image is your favorite?

Thanks for letting me clean house with y'all hope you had an amazing weekend!
Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...