Wednesday, April 20, 2011

{wiww+room inspiration} week 10

Linkin' up with Lindsey from The Pleated Poppy....here's another week of outfit inspiration!

black cardi: gap
teal tank: old navy
skinnies: target
boots: wet seal
violet scarf: traget

outfit inspiration:




yellow and white cardi: f21
white tank: new york and co.
skinnies: target
grey ruffle scarf: me
silver cuff bracelet: gift (from the design ladies in Montana)
earrings: me
ballet flats: old navy

outfit inspiration:





  
white jacket: hollister (hand me down my little sis)
mustard tee: target
skinnies: target
brown boots: wal mart
grey scarf: kohls
earrings: target

outfit inspiration:



Happy Wednesday Friends!

{FYI: I'm offering free shipping in my etsy shop, enter the code: SHOP14 until May 8th....in case anyone didn't know, that's MOTHER'S DAY! One of the most important days of the year, as far as I'm concerned! Don't forget to get all the special ladies in your life a little somethin' to show your love!} :)

7 comments:

  1. LOVE this!!! You are too cute...I also linked up to What I Wore Wednesday!@ the pleated poppy :)

    XOXO Andrea

    http://keepinitthriftyandrea.blogspot.com/2011/04/what-i-wore-wednesdaymy-bridal-shower.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfits, I love that mustard color;I may have to find me something in that color! :)

    Take care! Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, love the yellow/white cardi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so wish I could wear yellow! You look great!

    paige

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo i love how each outfit is inspired by a home space. so creative. love each look :) <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, incredible blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
    you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your website is magnificent,
    let alone the content!

    my web site ... rolexsale-shop.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heya i'm for the first time here. I found this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and help others like you aided me.

    Also visit my web page; ロレックスレプリカ

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...