Wednesday, April 6, 2011

{wiww} week 8

Happy Wednesday Ladies!
I'm joining Lindsey from The Pleated Poppy for her wiww post. 
I hope you enjoy another week's worth of outfits & effort!


mustard tee- target
grey tank- von maur
jeggings-target
camel brown boots- walmart
grey belt- f21
Chandy drop necklace- my etsy shop
earrings-von maur


purple shirt- target
jeans-dillards
gingham scarf- made using armommy toot
flower pins- me
earrings-von maur
black flats- target


black & white top: target (old)
black tank: new york and co.
jeans: target
black cowboy boots: cavenders

black lace top- tj maxx (I got this when I was pregnant last summer....its a tad large and rather baggy now, so i belted it to make it look a little more fitted)
jeggings-target
black boots- wet seal
white braided belt- hand-me-down from my little sister
antique brass necklace- me
earrings-von maur


5 comments:

  1. Super cute, you always look so pulled together!

    Take care...Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks jodi! Having computer problems this week so the laptop is with the repair man....so I posted this wiww on my phone! I couldn't figure out how to change the font color or add any room inspiration pictures (which are all saved on my laptop) total bummer! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfits, even if you didn't have you room inspirations pics :) The first is definately my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfits! I did miss the inspiration part, but I like your style. Becca :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...