Tuesday, April 12, 2011

{wiww + room inspiration} week 9

I'm joining Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy for another week of outfits and inspiration. I've been trying hard to incorporate more color into my wardrobe for spring and summer.  Unfortunately this week, I have only two pathetic outfits to show you because....well I don't have a good excuse other than we aren't home this week and taking pictures of my outfits wasn't a high priority.  Mr. Cattlebuyer had meetings in Wichita so Cash and I tagged along with him! And we figured since we were half way home, we might as well make a vacation out of it and go an extra 4 hours to see our family in Nebraska too!  So for the past couple days we've been enjoying the company of the people we love the most back home.  I promise next week, when we are back in Texas I'll get back to the regular scheduled program!  :)


anyways....

Here's a glimpse at what I wore this week:



pink cardi- old navy
blue tank- f21
skinnies- target
black cowboy boots-cavenders
necklace- me

color and room inspiration:





Our driving day, I look extremely sleepy...yikes!
I was mostly going for comfort because we were going to be in the car for 8 hours this day....
(okay who am i kidding....i go for comfort most everyday!)

dress: target
 cardi: f21
black cowboy boots: cavenders {i wear these all the time...I'm a firm believer some of the best $ ever spent is on cowboy boots because you can wear them forever, the longer you wear them the better they get!}
flower pin: me
Cash's little cowboy boot slipper: gift (thanks siann!)

 
room and color inspiration:





(Love when designers take bold risks like putting this sofa in a fairly neutral room.  And that barn door?! Gorgeous...don't you think? )


I'm also running a sale in my etsy shop for my awesome WIWW followers because I appreciate you so much! 
 Enter the code SHOP12 and receive 20% OFF everything in the store!
Happy Wednesday Friends....
see you again next week for more outfits and inspiration!
 

9 comments:

  1. Totally love the second outfit. The mustard/yellow color looks pretty amazing on you! Especially against the black. I love how you used room inspiration for outfit & color combo inspiration. Very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love the boots.....They look so cute with your dress...I've been too chicken to try that but I think I might now! I buy my boots from Goodwill so they are nice and beat up---the way I like them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cool ! Love the second outfit !
    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfits! We love doing WIWW!

    ~Courtney~

    love2sisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this idea and love your boots. ax

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have that same target dress...so comfy! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute, I love them both; the pink and blue is so cute!

    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both outfits are so cute and made even CUTER by the amazing black cowboy boots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the boots...and the tie in to the rooms.

    :)
    paige

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...