Wednesday, April 27, 2011

{wiww + room inspiration} week 12

Linking up with Lindsey from the Pleated Poppy, for another week of outfit inspiration!


White Tunic: Limited (i love this shirt belted, without a belt i feel like i'm wearing a white bag!)
Jeans: AE
Black Tank: NY & Co.
Flower-y Ribbon Belt (inspired by Lindsey @ the Pleated Poppy...her new bloom belts are a-dor-able!): me
Heels: Dillards
Necklace: Von Maur
Bracelets: Me




room inspiration:



(boring black...trying to elminate buying anything else BLACK, it's definitely my go-to "color")
Black tank: NY & Co.
Black Sweater-thingy: Express
Jeggings: Target
Pearl Necklace: me
Flower Pin: me

room inspiration:






{whoa, sorry for the close up!}
Green tee: Old Navy
Jeans: Von Maur (found these in my closet! Yay, love when I find new old things to wear again!)
Aqua Pom Necklace: me
bracelets: me

room inspiration:









{our easter picture!}

{my sweet little man on his first easter!}

 
of course we were running out the door for church {as usual}, so no inspiration picture.

My dress is from Macy's and denim jacket is {old} Express :)


Tank: Ross
Grey Cardi: Target
Jeans: Dillards
Aqua Peony Pin: me (new for my etsy store...listing lots of these in different colorways later this week!)
Boyfriend Watch: Birthday Present! (love it!)
stack of bracelets: me

room inspiration:






Blue Tunic: F21
Cuffed Jeggings: Target
Flower-y Ribbon Belt: me
Black Flats: Target
Necklace: me



Don't forget, there is FREE shipping in my Etsy Shop until Mother's Day...check it out! I'll be listing my new Peony Pins, a few new Shady Cases & Chandy Drop Necklaces later this week!

Thanks for stopping by, hope you all have a Happy Wednesday!

6 comments:

  1. Love the last outfit! You always look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your white tunic top, and your ruffle blouses too, very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember that white lace top - always loved it! I'll be shopping your Etsy store for sure. RSB

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great; I love them all! The belt is super cute!

    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies! You sure know how to make a girl smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love all of your outfits. I love the white top with the belt and the light blue tunic is really pretty too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...