Wednesday, April 27, 2011

{peony pins}


Please help me welcome one of my newest etsy shop products.....

 
 {peony pin}

Layers upon layers of stacked ruffle-y flower-y goodness! I chose to "replicate" one of my favorite flowers the peony, only I made these in some fun and popular accent colors for spring and summer.  The peony pin comes in plum, apple, watermelon, mustard, and aqua! Each Peony Pin is hand cut and hand stitched with lots of love. The back of each flower has a small bar pin so you can easily attach it to anything and everything you own....sweaters, hairbands, coats, bags, it would even make a beautiful gift wrap topper!  You could even cluster a group of them together to make an even bigger statement. It's especially great to wear when you need to add a pop of color to any outfit.  Perfect for any age. Each flower is approximately 5" in diameter.

{$7.00 each or 3 for $16.00}
please specify which color/colors you would like!



I'll be listing these either tonight or tomorrow...please email me at moderngracedesigns {at} hotmail {dot} com if you'd like to purchase one before I list them in my shop!

I appreciate your support friends!

Happy Wednesday



3 comments:

  1. These are so pretty, I love the colors!!! I may just have to have one of these!!

    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog through The Pleated Poppy and I love it! You are so beautiful - such great outfit inspiration! :) I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the sweet comment Jennifer! :)

    Jodi your outfits were great this week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...