Monday, April 18, 2011

{monday}

Happy Monday Friends!

We finally got home last night about 7:30 from Nebraska....it was so sad to say goodbye to our family, but it is nice to get back into a normal routine.  I had a burst of energy last night when we got home, so I frantically unpacked a week's worth of clothes.  Chance got the laundry going  {i thank god chance doesn't mind helping out with the laundry} and i loaded the dishwasher.  And there is nothing like going to bed in your own bed, in your own room after days of being gone! 

Today is a errend running day. I'm off to the bank, groceries, and then off to the cowgirl cottage to pick up a little birthday treat {it's my birthday week! yay!} It's also Easter week (one of my favorite holidays!)  So, I'm also off to gather some special things to fill his first Easter basket.  My mom always made sure our Easters were special (dressing us in matching dresses and hats) She even sewed us our very own bunny's one year.  I thought I might carry on the tradition by sewing Cash his very first bunny.  Although, I remember ours to be a little more detailed and I'm sure a lot more time consuming.....I'm thinking about making one of these for my boy.


I love how primitive this little bunny looks....he may need a vest or something of that sort (i'll see how much time I have!) I also have to get together Cash's first Easter outfit (i'm thinking a cutie bowtie!)  I made one before we left for home, and I love how it turned out! I'll post pictures soon.  :)

Hope you all have a lovely spring Monday!

3 comments:

  1. I love that bunny idea. I think it would be very fitting for him from his Mommy. I can't wait to see some of your Easter photos with him in his cute bow-tie!
    Hope you have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw those bunnies this morning (and how about those metal buckets?!) and would love to whip out four of those before Sunday (or Friday, in our case). Ha! I doubt it will happen. Can't wait to see how yours turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so a jones design company stalker! Emily is so creative and inspiring...the pattern for the bunny is actually pretty easy to follow, it maybe took me an hour or so to complete! Good luck, and Happy (early) Easter!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...