Tuesday, April 19, 2011

{bunny}

After I got Cash down for a nap yesterday, I started frantically sewing....
and
here's what will be tucked in Cash's little Easter basket this Sunday.



 
I think he turned out pretty adorable! I thought about putting button eyes on this little fella, but with Cash shoving anything and everything into his mouth these days, I thought again.  To make him a little more "boy" he got a cutie bow tie!

(please excuse my wrinkle-ly background fabric...who has time for ironing when you have a ton of craft projects to be made?!)

and so did this little guy...


I'm planning on sewing up a few more bow ties today, if I can get Cash down for a decent nap.

{here's his special easter basket filled with goodies}



I'm off to go rock my fussy boy, see you tomorrow for What I Wore Wednesday! :)

2 comments:

  1. Your bunny is so cute and I love the little bow tie; I am sure your little guy will love him!! I agree, I wouldn't have put buttons on him either; my daughter was that way too, everything in her mouth.

    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your bunny!! So sweet. The blue striped fabric on the ears is such a great touch. And your basket looks super cute, too : )
    craft-interrupted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...